Friday, June 7, 2013

A little something extra

I seriously love music and try to incorporate it into anything. Lately I've been in love with Latin music- especially with music that talks of love and all that butterfly in your stomach stuff.
Especially since starting to talk about what goes on in marriage...I've found myself listening to these songs more often than usual and thought I'd share a song that for me depicts everything that I want in my future marriage and with the bond with my future husband.
One song that describes the amazingness of marriage and falling in love is this song by Camila, a Mexican group. This song is in Spanish, so I'll summarize it for those that don't understand Spanish. The song is titled "Everything Changed". Basically the song talks about the process of falling in love and how that love has changed everything in you.

I'm going to be totally honest here, but I want to marry a guy that has a love for music such as this. Not specifically Spanish ones, that would be great too, but just music that is beautiful and delivers messages you an learn from and apply to your life. From this song, I've learned that love changes you-- and this is true! Seriously though, it's just the fact that I listen to these types of songs that sometimes I feel like I'm part of that song and living the words that the artist sings about. I don't know if that makes sense.

Here's another song that just makes me gush over the fact that Latin music is just so romantic and insightful.The title of this song is "This Absence" by David Bisbal- an artist from Spain. He sings about how he feels being alone without his love and how her absence is having such a toll on him. This song reminds me of the scripture about how man completes woman and vice versa. We all have that desire to be part of someone-- without a partner and being married to them  and under the right authority, we are not yet complete without them. This song reminds me of the huge influence that love has. It can be negative, causing feelings of incompleteness and longing for that love that only a wife or husband can provide, or positive-- causing feels of joy that no other union can provide.

So yeah, that was a little something.
Not gonna lie, if I'm fortunate enough to meet and end up with a guy that listens to these types of songs and music, you have no idea how happy that will make me.
That's another thing that attracts me to a guy-- their music taste. Can they learn positive things from the music they listen to? Does it make them strive to be a better person?



No comments:

Post a Comment